Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heart to Heart Blog Candy

I have to share ....So I read on Carolyn King's Blog that she was doing her heart to heart drive.(see above link for Details) Well, Saturday was World Cardmaking Day, and Emily was out here helping clean etc. She loves to scrapbook and make cards, so what better opporuntity to teach a child ...We made some to send to the place Cammie had listed. The only glitch is I am waiting for a replacement card for my Olympus camera so all I had was my Blackberry(even outside the shots were terrible)So I couldn't upload the thank you cards we made, but thought would still enter...She is coming back out this weekend (3 day weekend for both of us so plans include card making for local Alzheimer’s home, clothes overhaul, cleaning and hopefully getting my car back in garage)



So this week I have been doing LOAD (Layout a day) and loving it, but in the process of making LO's and Life in General my emails and Google Reader have been neglected, so just now checked emails....


GUESS WHAT.....check this out



Can you say I am speechless, just by thanking someone....Wow...I am in awe, guess the scrapbook room/den cleaning (have been dumping stuff in there instead of using it) has just moved up the list...Also best work on cleaning up the pictures of cards ....I sent them to the address she recommended already..But local cards being moved up the totem pole for this weekend too..Thank you for listening to me ramble about my excitement...I will be back come Monday for an online baby shower! Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Holy cow, I checked the blog and you won a ton of stuff!! That's a whole roomful of stamping/scrappy/cardmaking stuff! :) Way to go, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete