Sunday, October 10, 2010

Online Baby Share/Shower

Hello welcome to my contribution to the Online Baby Share for Keira Lucas!


As a Auntie of six, ages 15 - 1 month,(this is not mentioning various friend's kids) I have picked up a few ideas for baby gifts. In fact this summer I set up my Amazon account with this list so I could click and ship to friends, at last count (including Keira act surprised Angie) I have sent some variation of the below 10 times this summer.

First comes the inherited baby gift, passed down from my mom, the hooded towel and washcloth set. Of course since I work in the reading department, who hold's a week long celebration in honor of Dr. Seuss...I could not resist these.....

Then as a firm believer that one should read to children from birth, and in continuing with the theme......

Now a book that I loved and still love

And finally a tip for Angie, here is the bottle that a friend who's son had collic picked up years ago, then I have given to my friends and family ever since..they all love them....Dr. Brown's....
There you have it! Best Wishes to the Lucas family!

Leea

2 comments:

  1. Leea, THANK YOU for helping brainstorm this amazing baby share. You have no idea what this means to us! My heart is full to bursting. :) I've been lurking through the links for the last couple of days, but I finally have free hands (and a clear brain) to be able to comment. What wonderful and meaningful gift ideas. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unrelated to this post: I updated my blog (first time in almost a year!) - now it's your turn. :)

    Semi-related to this post: Katrina's friend RaeAna (her friend from the school bus) has a little sister named Keira!

    Related to this post: I know three of your nieces who miss you and look forward to seeing you in about four weeks! And, we love the hooded towels, washclothes, bottles, books and many other gifts from the heart you have given us over the years. Love you!

    ReplyDelete