Monday, August 17, 2009

Where did the time go???

I start back to work on Wednesday....I am so not ready, I propose we don't go until June this school year for it shortens break so, (besides wreaks havoc on my sanity LOL) I have to edit pictures from my lil sisters latest visit, but for now sharing the pictures from my trip to IKEA..

Heres what I got, now to sort and purge, and get ready for the painter so I can get these out of the garage (the painter of course is not coming until fall but doing the work now will be much easier) The bottom two in the picture are from their varde kitchen line and they are being phased out so it was a first come first serve so had to get them now as when den would be painted they would have been gone!



Ok that is it for now, I have so much to do....More later Catch you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment