Note I said haunting as I going to hope that Ralph is dead, or if not I might have to...
Since school has been back from break I had been getting sick as soon as I would get home at night. Well my doctor was in FL...and my family does not have good luck with subs..so I waited ...
Long story short..when I go home at night I jump in my olds (on snowy days as do not want to wreck my new one) and go. Well seems that the hole that Ralph left in the back seat has been letting Co in from the exhaust (an O ring was damaged) and on top of it my car has been sluggish since last spring when Ralph first hit ....comes to find out my mechanic (who told me at the time if he saw damage/and or mouse he would take care of it but not searching for it) missed that Ralph had chewed thru some wires on my fuel injection line..hence why car sluggish hard to start sometimes. The dealership where I got new one (and Olds originally came from) did the work this time...OY no wonder I was getting sick the levels of CO where extremely high!
Work is crazy, home is as usual nuts...Taking Library of Memories at Big Picture Scrapbooking in hopes to organize my pictures so I can scrap faster....We shall see
More soon :) Catch you later!
PS to my non facebook family and or friends I try and keep more updated on there even if its just a sarcastic (*wink*) quote relating to my life..so catch me there I mean goodness my GRANDFATHER is on there! LOL
That is kind of scary! I'm glad it is fixed!
ReplyDelete