First on one of the many blogs I read I found this cool digi stamp on the
Talk to the Ham Blog so I went ahead and made a thank you card out of it. Heres what it ended up looking like prior to giving it away.

Then when my lil sister and nieces where here in June we went shopping (surprise surprise) I found some bins at the the $ spot at Target. I have been trying to find a way to organize my Stickles and other small glitter containers. These worked out awesome.


Ok this week I hope to really buckle down and get some cleaning done as I only have 20 odd days before work starts again (not including the days I have to go in and set up a whole new room UGH) I work better under a deadline *wink* Catch you later
That card is adorable!
ReplyDelete