(found them thanks to my dear friend/coworker Sue and lil sister) so Steph and I were set...mine is now spray painted black and filled in den/SB room....
then reading the blogs today and oh Dear Laverne (thanks a bunch girl) had to post this

now how shabby chic is that and I love it...
Ok now sadly our painter has been called back to his job this Wednesday(grounds crew at country club) so Dining room and hallway are the last to be done until fall ...which is not totally a bad thing..as I am thinking that a tornado would be better at getting my moms room ready ..remember a hoarder...grrrr....sadly if we had not waited for the drywall repairs to be done, and just called the painter maybe he would have started with our bedrooms/bathroom and den, but hindsight is 20/20...but have I mentioned the dining room is my purgatory...back to it, but taking a break for Brothers and Sisters later...OMG its going to be good...(pictures of the top of kitchen cabinets I did this am later) Catch you later....
I just got home from Target. I almost called you before I went to see if there is anything you want! :)
ReplyDeleteSally Field is the cover article in the March issue of Good Housekeeping. I hadn't heard of B&S until I read the article. Is it a good show?
Hey Leea,
ReplyDeleteI love the tiered baskets. You can put alot of stamps in the bottom. Please tell me why I haven't bought some for myself???? BTW........we have a septic tank and a drywell. HATE IT! Had so many problems when we first moved in, they could of told us the tank backed up into the house through every outlet, when we bought the house. I shudder when I hear "SEPTIC"!! Hope you find the critter thats loose.... Miss seeing you at AMR! Hope you get to hang out there during spring break.....
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!