Gross....Bless the people who farm for us, for coming and digging to find it, not a clue where it is, what to do with one..hope to have it drained next door(on day off Monday) to resolve issues..Gross..when they opened it up (thought I needed to be there..blah) they keep telling me I need to toughen up living on a farm...ummmmmm nada...not going to happen...then we find that the creature is still down underneath house...(as food left under there was eaten) worried it is gray cat (but sadly think it was killed back in October) nervous that it is a groundhog, possum, or coon...the last three are not very friendly creatures esp confined to a crawl space...so when weather warms up this week going to open it up (keeping tightly closed due to prevent another round of freezing pipes) as I refuse to let them put poison under there ...hello we would then have to get the dead thing out there ...blah...FARM LIVIN IS THE LIFE FOR ME...
Catch you later....
No comments:
Post a Comment