Did anyone see this Sunday(last night)...Of course I had to watch it ...loved loved it...so do not understand some of the Jewish references ....I have my Catholic go to person but not one that is Jewish...so will have to look some of them up...We will not even discuss the Hallmark commercials.. Kleenex moments themselves...
I had a duh moment while doing some organizing...I have had these Stamp Keepers for all my clear stamps...and finally got around to putting some of my stamps in them, freaking out that I have so many...then I found this video about them...duh moment...I have been just using one side and not putting the cardstock in between as shown in the below video...so back to fixing them..(still doesn't mean I do not have tons of stamps but this way will take up so much less room) For my scrappy Friends check out the video...Off to work ..Catch you later
No comments:
Post a Comment