~caught up on all the stuff from DC on tv...
~keeping up with my online organizing class...which is so awesome...
~Signed up again for LOAD here !
~took the kids outside for one day, the rest (and most of next week) inside recess..
Something I learned from the organizing class, is to break your to do lists down to 3 items a day...so it is not so overwhelming....
Well off to get things done, tomorrow the carpenter comes to fix a few walls in the house where the tape on the drywall cracked...so that the painter can paint the rooms...so need to think of ideas for the den...as I so do not want to lose these
| From Where the Green Grass Grows |
and I leave you with pics of the sunset on the one warm day this week (remind me when it is 60, that 30 degrees was warm for me, but I love how they turned out) Catch you later...

You've been a busy girl! Your organization class sounds really cool. I'm sure I could use this class myself. I am such a packrat!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on LOAD - I know you will do fine though - 28 LO's in 28 days will be a piece of cake. LOL
Oh - and I LOVE your pictures! The sunset looks so cool in them! It looks like we are expecting more snow tonight or tomorrow - yippee. LOL
Beautiful pics. Auntie
ReplyDelete