Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To Do's

So until Sunday Night, I am making myself post progress on my massive to do list...Today checked off 5 and now 35 left (started this list when break started on the 19th) projects etc......it was hard to do more when hair appt was in the middle of the day...but still 5 ...now by Sunday I will be posting pictures of the den... I also so wish I could swing this class at BPS but while it averages it out to $20/month its just not in the cards money wise so close to Christmas! But I am reviewing the budget closely(which I have on my external HD now ..OMG would I be freaking if I lost this)

Today's where more little ones and for Mother. One was to the phone company about our voicemail, as we aren't being notified we have voicemail(we are supposedly paying for) and after an hour on the phone with one gal, another called back and in 5 seconds said...oh we don't offer that service...back to an answering machine I guess...I also spent some time working on my computer which is still giving me

"C:\windows\system32\config\ system is missing or corrupt"

error which I am guessing is due to the power surges the weekend before Christmas..but everything I can find online I have done and still get the above error...grrrr... So frustrated, and its another black hole, as it sucks me in and time flies, so I am only going to spend an hour at a time (set a timer) on it. I am so fighting having to reformat the hard drive, as it was a nightmare to reload everything two years ago, as the "wonderful" dell disk that they provide for system drivers does NOT provide correct ones etc... Nightmare..but too cheap to pay someone to do it for me either ($110 - $500 are the estimates) as I know I am capable of doing it..just need to figure it out...


Well back tomorrow night with an update on the list.....Catch you later

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are getting refund from phone company on voicemail fee. Auntie

    ReplyDelete