Now here's a co winky dink..she (JLinGriff ~Jessica) was also in the running for the mini box (sadly neither of us won) but at the time I kept thinking she has the same name as a friend of mine who I used to work with...not putting together that she was on the same board as I....
She wrote me a note on this cool paper...its from a journal...and laughed so hard when I saw this ....

funny isn't it..before I go don't forget ....Again the wonderful Jessica Sprague is doing this...(registration is open now and woohoo I have everthing I need) go do it..she has a cool surprise in there too!Catch you later!
I'm glad you like the box o' goodies!!
ReplyDeleteNow, I understand your email! I sent the package out on the 10th, so I totally forgot what the journal paper said!
Hope you're able to use the stuff one way or another. The digital scrappin' stuff is pretty fun. I've not used it myself, but I thought it was cute!
Enjoy!