Monday, October 27, 2008

Make it Monday

So after doing all this rearranging and sorting and organizing...decided need to use some of the stuff.....Perfect timing as when I got home from work I had gotten my order from Scrapbook Pictures...Finally printed this digi layout I did at an AMR Crop...did it for my desk at work....


But decided not to stick in a frame and hang it, decided to add some of my ever growing 12 x 12 paper and other stash to it so it was "dress it up"

I won the Mix it up KOTM and in it were these trees...cute but had to had some "bling" to them in the way of stickles and brown glitter paint ...first photo is how they come in the kit, second while hard to see with the "bling"



Got this Pink Paislee paper from a RAK from STACEY at AMR, added a rubon (blinged out with my at you spica pen of course) and here you go....



Used my BigShot today at work! Along with the sizzix Doodle Dots alpha I have had forever..made a bulletin board for AR...(pictures when its complete)...woohoo! Using some of my stash, now if I could just finish organizing/cleaning the den, I will be a happy camper....Well off to dream world ....Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leea ~ Saw your comment on Stacey's BPS blog and thought I'd come say hi. I love your layout, and that Jack Nicholsen quote is said often around my house too! I read your post about your Daddy and you know I feel your pain. Mine has been gone 15 years and it never gets easy, does it? {Hugz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love it! And your puppy is just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leea, that is awesome...love it, especially, "all dressed up" with the extra touches!!!...

    ReplyDelete