So back on this post I talked about The Paper Element...today Lisa (the owner) was on Diva Craft Lounge she talked about her new lines ...hmmm...thinking need a trip down south to stock up on them...aren't they gorgeous! Guess what, Lisa is always so generous on Diva Craft Lounge, she is giving 10 paper packs away...so hurry over and sign up here!
Nothing new crafty today...still trying to figure out this balance between work stress and home stress...honestly it gets harder and harder each day to get excited about work...I told my supervising teacher today that I came home at lunch and it was sooooooooo hard to go back...is this what the 7 year itch is about?? Will be 7 years in January..not sure there will be 8, I love the kids and Reading, but the mandates and Regulations etc, are taking the fun out teaching...so we shall see..Add to it that Home Stress isn't exactly low, its a chore to get out of bed...Anyone out there been here..any tips??? Well off to do things before bed.....Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment