Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Work with it Wednesday

I blame this on my little sister yet again, lol, had to go and have a catchy day of the week title for each day...so Work with it Wednesday...well my interpretation of it at least...

I have had the nestabilities dies (see picture at end of post for non scrappy readers) for awhile, I have seen others use them for wonderful things, I have the original sizzix machine and was assured it works in it, well "working with it" I am not sure...but still trying..will show if I get it done...trying to master the correct sandwich to get it to cut in sizzix (yes I could get a cuttlebug, but then sizzix would sit in closet with Revolution, collecting dust)

Now another "Work With it" Item...Carlton will be 3 months tomorrow, and trying to get him to shake, not going so well ..But I taught our late dog Bear, when asked "what does a good boy do", he sat and waited for his treat...Carlton mastered that fine....come, stay, no no, are foreign words to him ...Can't take him to the Fabulous lady Bear went to Obedience classes until he is at least 6 months (note said at least) Labs are gentle dogs, but this puppy likes to bite, not meanly just does it...but when kids are out not a good thing...Having survived a major dog bite as a 3 year old, I don't want the nieces and nephew to be traumatized by him...Anyone have the Dog Whispers home #....Today was testing at work, was suppose to be cooler but wasn't so I am beat...this dog and day wears me out..Catch you later





1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I came to track you down, since I haven't see you at AMR lately and I LOVE your blog! So much fun! Let me know how the Nestabilities in the Sizzix go! I'm curious! (Not that I own any of the above...I'm just curious! LOL!) Anyway, I also wanted to suggest that you hop on over to my blog because I'm taking CTMH orders and I know you love CTMH! No pressure - just wanted to let you know! Have a great day!!! And don't worry...the pup will get there...labs always do!

    ReplyDelete