Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

So as the 5th Generation living on the farm, I know we "need" the rain, and have been asking for it ...but it has been raining all day and will all night (suppose to get 5-7 inches more ) I think its too late for the corn and beans..and let me tell you having the kids in all day at work (they were climbing the walls) its also a pain in the bottom to walk back and forth between buildings(got soaked some many times by the end of the day just gave up trying with an umbrella)...then you add to the mix a little puppy who really wants to go out but not in the rain...lets just say I tried to quit my job today but they wouldn't let me.....My supervising teacher and I are hoping for a group rate at the funny farm come next week....

Trying to find a balance between my responsibilities and me time...Miss getting to surf the MB's and catch up with my friends on them...Really want to close the door to the den/SB room at night and finish cleaning and organizing it, and actually use some things, but a little puppy won't let me do much..whoever said having a new puppy was like having a baby, was sooo right, I told a friend who is trying to have a baby, that if she and her hubby just got a puppy they would lose the desire quick...just kidding but its alot of work, and question myself every minute as I am not a puppy expert and worry that I am doing right by this puppy in my busy crazy life....

So off to spend time with him as he is cooped up and showing the strain...Catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment