Nope, wasn't holding the camera upside down...Carlton was being watched by Mother, which explains it all (watched is a loose term) and came back to the den, and pulled down the keyboard I came back in to him stepping on it upside down...and he had rotated my screen 180 degrees, thanks to my lil sister and her dear husband (he is a computer genius) its fixed, now normally I try things before calling him, but puppy was still with me, and I was disoriented as if I wanted to go up, I had to go down etc...and was frustrated... still a little disoriented ....had to put puppy in his crate so mom could make supper (if he sees she is in kitchen he does his Houdini antics) There was a pressure change, due to storms moving in, and if affects animals ...kinda like a full moon and the kids at school...well its 8:30 pm and I am starving...off to eat ...no cleaning done ...no scrapping done...I think I just need to call it a night and try again tomorrow...Catch you later
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Whats wrong with this picture
Nope, wasn't holding the camera upside down...Carlton was being watched by Mother, which explains it all (watched is a loose term) and came back to the den, and pulled down the keyboard I came back in to him stepping on it upside down...and he had rotated my screen 180 degrees, thanks to my lil sister and her dear husband (he is a computer genius) its fixed, now normally I try things before calling him, but puppy was still with me, and I was disoriented as if I wanted to go up, I had to go down etc...and was frustrated... still a little disoriented ....had to put puppy in his crate so mom could make supper (if he sees she is in kitchen he does his Houdini antics) There was a pressure change, due to storms moving in, and if affects animals ...kinda like a full moon and the kids at school...well its 8:30 pm and I am starving...off to eat ...no cleaning done ...no scrapping done...I think I just need to call it a night and try again tomorrow...Catch you later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hee-hee! Sorry...that is just a bit funny! LOL! Love it!
ReplyDelete