Sunday, September 7, 2008

So So Sunday

Couldn't think of an organizing name for today, but didn't get huge milestones done, but got lots of little things done!

Carpet cleaned Living Room (needed prior to puppy but really needed it now)

Installed New Memory on my computer (had it since ummm July) and thanks to my wonderful brother in law (tutorial with pictures had since july too) I got it in tonight(Also should mention my Grandad and Favorite Uncle helped in the whole process too) ...the true test will be to run Firefox, Thunderbird and Photoshop Elements all at once!

Cleaned off computer desk..

Took extra lamps and toys of kids to basement (been sitting in piles since ??)

Ok so typing them doesn't seem like I did alot..but 4 things off my list is huge for me, plus I got other things off list that would mean nothing to you readers....

Now as many of you know I have two cats (Bailley 12 and Cheney almost 8)
Bailley tolerates dogs, he has had many in his life, just runs from them, Now Cheney is a different story..she is very timid she never really liked Bear, until last year when he was sick...then she tolerated him, she is scared of her own shadow...well her reaction to Carlton is growling when he is close (sounds like a jet engine no joke) today he caught her off guard and well she has been hiding under the bed in the basement, treats (the way to usually get her out of hiding) were not any good unless I went down there...She spent her first month here down there, and would come up run up look at my dad and run (dad then died so she never got "used" to him) back down....I don't know how to get them to be together she pretty much stays away from the dog and only comes around when she knows he is in his crate or outside, doesn't sleep with me anymore....sigh....Any ideas ??

well off to do some more things, car goes for oil change tomorrow (another thing I was behind on), so I get to drive mom's car...she mine...must turn radio off in mine etc, move my stuff to hers, vise versa...Catch you later !

No comments:

Post a Comment