Monday, September 1, 2008

Little things

So didn't get the den/SB room done, but as I was telling my lil sister I got little things done...got under the computer desk to move wires around to find that reason my sound doesn't work is that Houdini had eaten the speaker wires, so out of storage came the extra set (see I knew I kept them for a reason)wires moved, back behind the desk cleaned...New lamps now in their new places ...(won't mention how long they sat now) Got 85% of the ATC (Artist Trading Cards for my non scrappy readers) for the AMR Swap done ...black finger to prove it(used Black Distressing Ink on it, and found the easiest way to apply is my finger) so now it looks like I got fingerprinted..its the reason God invented bleach pens....Now to find the magic way to cut paper and etc to fit that size perfectly..so can't cut in a straight line to save my life!

My lil sister said she read where someone does Tackle it Tuesday, and each Tuesday they pick a one project and only one project ...so I am going to pick one project for each day...(carpet clean, clean car out etc) as all them on my to do list (3 pages long may I add) gets a bit overwhelming and I do nada or one or two little things (like today) Will keep you updated on it ...Need nifty day names Work with it Wednesday, Throw it out Thursday...File it Friday, (Sat, Sun and Mon..are too much for this tired brain) back to work tomorrow...It always goes that the short weeks always take the longest...Catch you later...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leea! I have to get my ATC cards finished up as well -- love your idea for Tackle it Tuesday!Miss seeing you around at AMR!

    ReplyDelete