Boy am I glad this school year is over. I still have a few things to finish for work, but my coworker and I agreed that I can take my time. I am so far behind on things I just do not even know where to start on the massive to do list...any tips and tricks to get myself going ....It felt so good this morning when I woke up to know that I did not have to go to work.
Now to tell you about the big project I had been working on since March. My coworker. friend also my former 4th grade teacher retired at the end of this school year. She brought in her scrapbook where she had saved all 37 years of her class photos. A few of us decided to try and contact some of these former students for their memories. Then we would turn it into a scrapbook. Here is the photobook. We gave it to her last Friday. Thanks for looking catch you later!
That is a Fantastic Book! I bet she loved it so much!
ReplyDelete