So last week while coming up our lane (which at points looks like a swamp) I forgot to avoid one of the deep potholes (can't fix them until after the monsoons) so car made thump noise. Darn it was not Ralph...Fast forward to yesterday, on the way home for lunch non stop thumping and felt like was on a runaway train steering very loose...so took car to mechanic(he said to have someone follow think I did something to the suspension) my coworker and I got some boxes out of back seat...more trails from Ralph..UGH.....this darn thing will not take his eviction orders(snap traps are toys, wide open doors mean nothing) ...so when leaving said car at mechanics told him if he saw Ralph execute! OY...borrowed a truck from the people that farm for us. But really considering having my favorite uncle take my car until Ralph leaves or else a new mode of transportation will need to be bought...as did I mention Ralph ate the wiring to my radio antenna..so now stuck up......Ok just had to pop in and share ...really crazy busy until school gets out June 5th..kids are ready, us staff are too! Catch you later!
Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
No comments:
Post a Comment