Thursday, March 26, 2009

This Post is sponsored by the word.....

OY!

that pretty much describes my day....(and Spring Break) Back about 6-7 years ago, I decided to use one of my Wall Word Quotes that I had bought to use at my house...so fast forward to the hallway getting painted...JJ(our painter) decided the best way to save the quote (vinyl) was to just box it off...well that left white between the lines and the letters...so today I got up there on the ladder and painted it all, then carefully with q tips removed the paint from the vinyl....OY...I am so not a painter nor a person who can stand on a ladder for any length of time...but here is the end result..




is it perfect heck no..but it blends better now...I now know why people are putting vinyl on signs ...I am not looking forward to fall when Den/SB room gets done as I have 2 huge ones in there!

Last week while in capital my coworker was sick...did I catch then no...today while up on the ladder the throat started hurting, now head is killing me and yuck...I was always one who would get sick the start of summer break as a kid, now that break is almost over and I am doing good on my to do's I get sick...I have not been any where to get it so GRRRRR...well got to jet, as Grey's is coming on and its going to be good, so is Private Practice...Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment