Sunday, March 15, 2009
Getting Ready
Sorry not been posting, nothing big going on...water is finally going away in the yard...and the tulips are starting to come up....I can feel spring coming..woohoo...Wednesday - Friday this week I head south for Annual Reading Convention..89% of me is looking forward to it...(last year our school was hit with the illness and we did not go) but worry about the cats and dog while I am gone...sigh....my coworker has the free time planned so we will be shopping...shopping...(LOL) and more shopping and visiting her daughter that lives about an hour from there... then we come back to Spring Break until the we go back on the 30th...WOOHOO...well must get some laundry done not only for the 3 days of work but time at the convention...plus the dreaded packing...catch you later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let me know if you want to squeeze in some scrap shopping! Not much here but I am sure we could come up with something. We have Mike's, HL, Jo's (though both of them absolutely suck!), Big Lots (not much there either), Tuesday Morning (haven't been there in ages though), a scrapbook store thats really not that great and a Jeffrey Alan that has some cute papers sometimes. Let me know if you want to go!
ReplyDelete