So this week was pretty much quiet ..The teacher I work with went to a conference in Chicago and they got her a sub, but we had so much to catch up on(eeks I have lost 500 minutes per week that was paid by the grant...lost time on reading now being paid by school) , that her sub covered most of my afternoons Wednesday -Friday...Wednesday got a late start as was waiting on the person to teach me a new program ..Thursday got alot caught up, but there were high winds here, and of course had power blips just about the time I was saving my work..grrrr..but got it all done on Friday ...and got the reports my teacher needed off of the new program...Now below are the LOAD updates, these were made for desktop calendars (http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/shabby_princess/), and I added my photos and then put them into a layout in PSE. when all done will be a full year of Mikayla's first year......today was wonderful weather muddy but wonderful, Catch you later
PS..lil sister need photos from Feb, May, June, Aug, Sept, and Oct of Mikayla...just look thru photos and on the props it will tell when they were taken
Muddy is right! Killed myself working in yard for five hours. Loved the 65 degree weather. Auntie
ReplyDelete