Saturday, January 3, 2009

Surprise for a Friend

A while back a friend on the AMR Message Board, Nicole came up with this idea to make a scrapbook for Stacey, the owner of AMR for her first anniversary. Well below is my LO...



1st, Stacey is so sweet and awesome. She recently opened a Brick and Mortar store in addition to the online store. Yet, she always pops in on the message board to check on us. Lately due to the craziness that is my life, I have not gotten on the MB as much, but Stacey still welcomed me back as if I was just gone an hour. Thanks to Mylee on the MB, all of us got to see her reaction as she got it! Does a heart good, when you see a gift is loved.


Again Stacey Thanks for all you do for us! Thanks Nicole for letting me join in!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH you are way to sweet!! I love my album and it is the most beautiful heartfelt gift! BUT that picture of me has to go.... lol

    ReplyDelete