
While there is a challenge blog out there that I love Scrapping the Music Unfortunately, since life is crazy, haven't had the time to do one, last week's challenge was "In My Life" ..So I decided to enter, guess what I won the prize this week !
2 Croppin' Cousinz will be giving someone this amazing kit! This kit features the Bo Bunny-Teen Chic paper line, coordinating ribbon & cardstock, Hambly Screen Prints rub-ons, a Daisy Bucket acrylic flower stamp, journaling cards, and adorable flowers designed and handmade by our very own design team member Alicia Barry (who also has an Etsy store), and Heidi Swapp chipboard shapes.
Picture and details from Scrapping the Music WebsiteWoohoo! Now this LO was hard to do to begin with, then to share, but even it was a random drawing, it made my day! This week's challenge is The Little Drummer Boy.. one of my all time favorite Christmas songs! Go check them out!
I have to scoot, but will back this week, as I was productive in the crafty department ...got started on those coworkers gifts, and will be back with pictures! Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment