But realize I love Thomas Edison and electricity ...its almost 2 here, and have lost power 5 times already today, comes on for about 20 - 25 mins...then off for a few hours...
This AM went to turn on my beloved computer, and it has crashed, so on work laptop searching how to fix it(prob due to power surges) as everything I have tried is not working...know need a new Hard Drive or reformat this one, but life has been so crazy...but with Computer Genius of a Brother in Law here for Christmas...also have to install Digital converters for TV antenna, new satellite receiver.. so it will be nice to have him here to work on one of the electronic issues as usually its all up to me!
Ok back to the computer hard drive fix while still have electricity(which also means internet) Catch you later....
Love the title of your blog post...I AGREE!!!
ReplyDelete