Well the Shopping Trip was ok, had fun shopping ..no scrappy shopping..but had fun with my friend Julie, got some PJ's for my lil sisters girls...and me a new purse!
The weekends just go to fast around here, still don't know if my lil sister and her family are coming next week..so attempting to get ready just in case...sounds like if she doesn't come, my brother in law and the girls will for a few hours and then spend the rest of the week up north with his family.....so waiting game continues, do I turn the days back in, for future use, or hold on to them in case need to take off for the few hours kids will be here..darned if I do, darned if I don't (the story of my life)
Just watched Wednesday's Oprah Show, the messy house one, oh do I need to sign up..
Well off to do a few things before Sunday Shows start...Catch you later
No comments:
Post a Comment