Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

So as promised here are my pictures of my binder for the Jessica Sprague class...

The Cover of the Binder



One of the tabs



This is one of the sub tabs for the Family section, she provided spouse and child ones, but since I have neither I altered it in PSE for Pets


I did this morning, all while the puppy was at vet ...he doubles his size every time he goes, he is now 55 pounds! OMG at 5 months..he is going to be a beast...a very cute beast...but a beast...Bear weighed around 80 full grown! When I did our check in at 11:30 am, he was up and around and raring to go home, but since I can't drive and watch him we got him later...he darn near tackled us...there was a dog there with him that made the most God awful barks...sounded terrible...poor thing...he is running around as if nothing happened...they warned us at work he was on some heavy painkillers, and they wore off in the morning tomorrow, so make sure to give him more tomorrow before work....

While he was gone, got the binder done (altered them to my colors, then used some distress ink on them), washed his crate bedding, vacuumed and carpet cleaned some spots from him! Not huge things but nice all the same to get a few things checked off the mighty "to-do" list....Well off to spend time with Carlton ...Catch you later

1 comment:

  1. love the binder. looks like it will be a fun class!

    ReplyDelete