Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow go away




Yep Puppy is in heaven...me not so much...cop next door on duty...not liking all the accidents so much... the kids at school will be ecstatic tomorrow ....got a few things done, some can not share as people have not received them yet..but will share this ...(family act surprised when you get it in the mail)



Order in at Shutterfly..could not resist this one..well off to take puppy for another walk before dark...Catch you later

Shutterfly card : Used a template of Janet Phillips, Jessica Sprague download (A Year) , and the Mistletoe & Co Digital Kit by Sande Krieger saved them as 4 x6 's in PSE 5

1 comment:

  1. We got snow today too! I have pics of a snowman on my blog. :)
    Love your card! One of these years, I think I will do digi. Right now I up to my elbows in paper and glue!

    ReplyDelete