Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Week in the Life

Of the world's most boring person....lol

No Ali Edwards blogged about doing a the Week in the Life project and while my life is never dull, not sure what will come of it, but as I have been Hoarding supplies instead of using them, this might be the kick in the pants I need...I have so many ideas running through my head, and I figure I never get time to do all the things I need to at least I must be busy.....She is starting Monday but I am doing Saturday to Saturday....here is the rough draft of today w/o journaling etc.....



Keeping a daily note book to remember day to day stuff...Well dog has my shoe got to go retrieve it ...Catch you later....

2 comments:

  1. Love the cornfield! LOL I've got plenty of those around me too, though they are slowly disappearing. Good for you to write things down for this project. I think I missed that part of the assignment. haha I will have to remember from my pictures, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Pic!!!!!! That there is just awesome....I so wish I could Digi!

    ReplyDelete