Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Make it Monday/Tackle it Tuesday

So in my 3rd Grade Computer labs usually we write Santa Letters, but two years ago we had some "issues" with ones who didn't believe ....So for the ones that still do, that option will always be there...(We do a basic Typing program in 3rd Grade Labs) last year we made cards for one of the gals on the MB's nephew who was serving in Iraq...well I saw that Jennifer McGuire was doing another Card Drive I decided to start early with the kids...so out of my stash came the Christmas Stack that I never used and construction paper I had in storage and then the insides will be made on the computers and the kids will decorate and sign...Another aide will help in one of the 2 3rd grades, (23 in each class) but still needed to keep it simple....I will post mine demo later in the week (ummm...like when I actually finish it) Not doing for any of the prizes, but for the whole cause and after school wide testing all week it will give the kids a break...before more testing next week (that is if the computers cooperate)

Still doing a week in the life...kinda of fun, although work is being consumed this week by computer issues....its kinda of interesting to document it, for prosperity ...as I come home every night exhausted...and then add the puppy who for the most part is my total responsibility and the two cats...if nothing else when I check into the funny farm I can hand them the album and say "see this is why I have gone off the deep end" LOL .....Again Love my Life..just haven't found the balance I need....

One more thing...Woohoo to Chicago Cubs & White Sox....both in the playoffs....now one of the kids at work asked which one I was rooting for ...My Late Grandpa P and us girls would watch the Chicago Cubs(I was in love with Jodi Davis)together back in the day not much time these days for much tv at all...but still its kinda cool to have them both doing good! Well Catch you later .....

2 comments:

  1. Jodi Davis! That was the name.

    Here's another random, unrelated memory for you ... remember Grandma and Grandad cleaning the church? I don't know why I was thinking about that today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but my dear the Red Sox are in the playoffs, too! Of course...if I'm being honest we may not even get to play those two teams if we play the Angel's like we have been!

    ReplyDelete