“Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you”
As I said in my previous post this am, my mom is on a rearranging kick....more like she wants to buy new stuff and so that means that she has to move things around to make room for her new stuff...on the horizon ...new fridge, stove and dishwasher, the sun room gets linoleum(much needed as carpet was ruined when door leaked) ...all while she is on vacation in a week....so on her search for the new appliances and linoleum she found a cart for the kitchen "she had to have" may I add it started this downward spiral of rearranging...she had one from Martha Stewart smack dab in the middle of the kitchen, so originally I was going to take that to the den/SB room...but then she decided that the green cabinet in the dining room (that holds the bowls and etc) needed to go..so I took that....in the midst of this Carlton decides to again try and make friends with my 12 yr old cat....ummmmm....didn't happen but the pup is persistent...All I have to say is...thank God my cats are declawed in the front or the dog would be seriously injured....
So moved green cabinet into den...then I took the time to finish the quote on the wall above the door ......I love this quote so had it made into vinyl wall art(the painter is soooo going to hate me).....The quote itself came from here ...and the flourishes and flowers came from Stampin up's Home Decor Line.....
One more thing check out this video thatCathy Z shared today its awesome....
Well that's all folks, Catch you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment