Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Christmas Idea for Men



Or women who buy anything with this man's name on it as a collector's item....SO My Favorite Uncle and Brother In Law act surprised at Christmas *wink* used to take stuff like this back stage and have Tim autograph but *sigh* its been 5 years since I have been to a concert, and 7 years since I have been backstage...Life just got in the way...and tickets are so high...yet another thing can't justify spending $$$ on ...

Now speaking of Tim and collectors items, My lovely lil sister (note I said lil not big sister) saw my post and email about getting the tim collectors cds(woohoo) ...sending money to her...but now have the tin...need to make the mini album....when work and or life settles down need to get my scrappin mojo back....

As for Carlton...he decided last night he wanted my Root beer that was sitting by my keyboard...full...so he and the keyboard shared the root beer (need I say mommy dearest was in charge) so backspace key gets stuck and fun fun. ...well that is the boring details ...Catch you later.....

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to tell my friend about that cologne!!! She is such a die-hard Tim McGraw fan!

    ReplyDelete