Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mini Albums and such



Mini albums (scrapbooks for my non scrappy friends) are all the rage right now, I got Simple Scrapbooks Mini-Albums in a Evening when it first came out at Walmart..but that was before Carlton and while I poured over it and sticky noted my favorites..thats as far as I got in it...

Now Ali Edwards has her new book out Sharing Your Story: Recording Life's Details with Mini Books...its a little more pricey at 19.99, and I so want it, but with work being work and Carlton not much time for me will just have to wait for awhile...but it sure is tempting...***on its way thanks to a friend***



Got an email a bit ago from Memory Maker's magazine on this very subject....They have a template for a mini album which can be found Here

BTW you can find both Ali's and Simple SB's mini album books at AMR Also there are still prizes to be won at vanillajoy.com today is an awesome Paper cutter from Purple Cow and sizzix pink sidekick...so run over and drop a comment!

Had to leave work early for an appt, so need to send out a press release for work(an upcoming event at school) from home...Plus my Stampin' Up order came and want to look at it(tore open the box the minute I walked in but puppy wanted to play with it all so put it up for awhile) Catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment