Speaking of Carlton ..requests have been made for recent pictures of him....


These are him doing two of his favorite things, sitting in recliner and eating grass...hard to believe in one more week he will be 3 months old! Now one of my favorite quotes (just added it to the wall of my SB room/den) is "Let us be Silent that We May Hear the Whispers of God" so many times in my life I have heard the whispers, just as I was typing this Carlton was behind my computer desk, he loves to sleep back there, I heard a groan (not a usual sound) so got under there, and he had pulled a cord (he usually leaves these alone but as he is getting taller, he snags things easier) down and around....his neck....and was fighting it, Got it off...The sheer thought of it makes me cry ...so I have blocked it off until I can get the cords tacked up higher...In the craziness of my life, I thank God I was able to hear the whisper...or in this case groan...off to to go spend some quality time with him...Catch you later...
Oh, my word, he's getting big! I can't wait to see him in person. He'll be a giant by then!!
ReplyDeleteOh Dear! That is a scary thought! They have a thing that goes over computer cords to hold them all together maybe if you put a twist tie and then put that on...I don't think he could get that wrapped around his neck.
ReplyDeleteHe's sure a cutie patootie! :0)