Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Won!



First a little background info....

Back in February I was listening to the Diva Craft Lounge they were featuring a gal who they had met at CHA who was a newcomer with a Scrapbook line called The Paper Element The ironic part being she is located an hour from me...so I emailed her and she mentioned that she also opened a Scrapbook Store too The Keepsake Element So back in March My CKMB friend Steph and I did some Retail Therapy again...and loved that store....Will not mention how much I spent there...Everyone there is awesome!

Fast Forward to August when they posted This Post on their blog about a crop/raffle they were doing for a former resident of the area who was going to the Olympics(for her parents to go) ....So when I went to our family reunion ...I stopped in afterwards and bought some tickets...Now I never win anything, but it was for a good cause, and I knew as the crop was happening on my Birthday weekend I wouldn't be able to attend...

I got the call that I won! Woohoo! Being that I had to get back to work that week, I asked My favorite Aunt Linda to pick it up for me...We met last week for Supper (along with Mom and my Favorite Uncle Gary *wink*)and Wowsers! Pictures don't do any of it justice!


A Huge Thank You to The Keepsake Element ...Off to put away things, I determined to get my room cleaned and organized ...And now with the The Clip it up I won I might be able to! Catch you later!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I didn't realize it was from the Keepsake Element--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Congrats! You really raked it in there, that prize looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete